Extenda CentralOffice provides a hub for unified, centralized management of retail chains, from enterprise level to individual stores. It ensures that relevant information is available at the right location at the right time. CentralOffice allows viewing of sales transactions data in real-time and serves as a single point of integration, providing access to back-end retail systems: ERP, CRM, BI, loyalty, inventory management, and more.
With CentralOffice, chain policies can instantly be applied across all outlets and sales channels. Available chain-wide functions include reporting, transaction e-journal, audit trails, business configuration, role management, customer surveys and system management. The StoreView console offers a store-specific view with back office functionality such as user management, cash management, and end-of-day procedures. A single instance of CentralOffice can be used for managing multiple brands, across countries and time zones.
Extenda CentralOffice highlights
- Enterprise hub for real-time sales data to enable instant, detailed review of store operations
- Maintains a live journal of sales transactions across channels
- Secure data transfer to and from stores to ensure correct item information and pricing in any channel
- Single point of integration for back-end applications: ERP, CRM, BI, loyalty, inventory, etc
- Full traceability of data though audit trail and version-controlled business configurations
- Highly scalable architecture
- Software deployed on-premise or delivered as a service